Established in 1972, Jeya Industries and Engineerings Pvt.Ltd
is based in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu (India). We have a team of highly qualified senior management team and staff to meet international standards and ensure timely delivery of challenging large food processing projects.
We are engaged in providing stainless steel fabrication and supplying stainless steel food processing equipments with uncompromised commitment to quality, health, safety and environment. We make use of high-grade equipments to ensure the best gets delivered to the buyers.
Vision and Mission
Awards and Achievements
- Jeya Engineering vision is to be premier general contractor always striving to deliver Food processing Industry and Engineering work to complex projects with excellence. Our track record has proven that regardless of all challenges, we deliver the work to the highest standards of time and it budget.
- Jeya Engineering endeavours to be the market leader and preferred general contractor, widely recognized by superior Engineering expertise. We achieve consistency in the delivery of high-quality services and add value for clients through proclivity, transparency in communication, timely completion of projects and high-quality performance. We practice sustainability to safeguard our environment and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, honesty, and trust in our relationships with clients, employees and affiliates.
We are certified with ISO 9001: 2008 and award for implementing 5S Japanese technique from ABK-AOTS DOSOKAI, Tamil Nadu for two successive years. We are also felicitated by many other awards which add upon as an engineering concern.
In order to achieve this policy, the following shall be established and complied with :
- Identify customer requirements, meet the requirements and carry out the services with team spirit.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements regarding the services provided.
- Provide efficient services to meet customer specifications and need by procuring the proper materials and maintaining equipment and necessary infrastructure in a high state a repair.
- Recruit highly qualified staff and improve the skills of employees in order to maintain the quality of products and services that meet, or exceed, the customer expectations.
- Optimize the performance and maintain strict monitoring of the project throughout its duration in order to meet the client requirements.
- Continually identify, assess and implement the measures and steps that improve the company Quality Manage System.